Tuesday, December 29, 2015

TTT: Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016 {2}

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases For The First Half of 2016

Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Soldier by Julie Kagawa
The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
These Vicious Masks by Tarun Shanker and Kelly Zekas
Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor
Summer Days and Summer Nights by Multiple authors that I refuse to type all out
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas (Not the actual cover)
The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
Heartless by Marissa Meyer


What are you releases are you anticipating for the first half of 2016?


2 comments:

  1. Omg yes! So many good ones. I can't wait to read A court of thorns and roses. I've been ready for that one since I finished the first one lol. Here is my TTT http://angelerin.blogspot.com/2015/12/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-most.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A lot of good books are coming out this year and I can't wait!

      Delete

 
Images by Freepik