Thursday, December 31, 2015

The Pastry Book Tag

I saw this one someone's blog and I thought the concept was too cute. Unfortunately I wasn't tagged but I don't care. There's like so many cool tags to do and I'm not about to wait and hope that someone tags me to do it so I might as well tag myself for me.
PLUS IT'S DESSERTS!! HELL YEAH I'M GONNA DO THIS!!


CROISSANT: NAME A POPULAR BOOK OR SERIES THAT EVERYONE (INCLUDING YOU) LOVES

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)

I don't know anyone who doesn't like this series and I don't think I want to get to know that person because these books are amazing (even though I only read the first two hehehehehe,). Seriously, I'm all of kickassing female assassins who's objective is to take kingdoms and anyone in her way.















MACARONS: NAME A BOOK THAT WAS HARD TO GET THROUGH BUT WORTH IT IN THE END


The only reason this was hard to get into was because of the old language and every having similar names except for the main character Beowulf. I had to read this for my English class and I did really enjoy. If you guys don't know, this is about Beowulf's story and it's really interesting but it's something that I wouldn't pick up again. Still worth the read!





















VOL-AU-VENT: NAME A BOOK THAT YOU THOUGHT WILL BE AMAZING BUT FELL FLAT

11983951

I remember when I read this about two or three years ago I was really excited to read it before it came out. It was about this girl, who's like paparazzi, has a job to take pictures of a celebrity who's been sent to a rehabilitation retreat and in return she gets money to pay for photography classes. 

The synopsis doesn't sound so exciting now but it did before and I was thinking of some asshole celebrity who has problems with drugs and she hates him at first sight, making her job easier. What I read was something completely different and not interesting. It was something you would watch from Disney Channel to be honest. I gave this two stars on good reads.










PAIN-AU-CHOCOLAT: NAME A BOOK THAT YOU THOUGH WOULD BE ONE THING BUT TURNED OUT TO BE SOMETHING ELSE

13517535

Dude this book is literally a roller coaster of EMOTIONS! I read this also a couple years ago and it was free back then and I'm gonna assume it wasn't so popular then either. So I read it just for the hell of it and OMG! THIS BECAME ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOOKS EVER! This is also New Adult. I wouldn't recommend this for anyone who dislikes cheaters and love triangles since that's what the whole dang book it clearly based off of. 











PROFITEROLE: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT DOESN’T GET ENOUGH ATTENTION

7879278

Why doesn't this series have any hype? This is one of my favorite series of all time! I've read this series like three times and these books are just so amazing! This deserves the hype! GUYS READ THIS BOOK! DO IT DO IT DO IT! 

P.S. Profiterole looks so damn good















CROQUEMBOUCHE: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT’S COMPLETELY COMPLEX.

13138635

Okay in case no one told you, this book is basically titantic set in space but Jack actually survives the crash but instead of landing in the ocean, they land on an unknown planet.
I really enjoyed this but it was weird and stuff didn't make sense and I didn't understand why this happened because of this and that. It's just a lot weird stuff to understand since I don't know anything about space except my planets and that there's 0 gravity.


















NAPOLEON: NAME A MOVIE OR TV SHOW BASED OFF A BOOK THAT YOU LIKED BETTER THAN THE BOOK ITSELF.

Lol why does this one even exist?

EMPANADA: NAME A BOOK THAT WAS BITTERSWEET

Tiger Lily

Guys, I've been seeing that dessert throughout all my school life and never known what the hell it was. Today is the day that I finally find out that it's an empanada.
Anyways, freaking Tiger Lily man. Just FREAKING TIGER LILY. Just know there were tears.














 KOLOMPEH: NAME A BOOK OR SERIES THAT TAKES PLACE SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN YOUR OWN COUNTRY

Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)

In case you've been living under a rock your whole life and never read Anna and the French Kiss, this book takes place mostly in France and it's awesome and cute and I highly recommend anyone to read even if you did read it and loved it!
















PATE-A-CHOUX: NAME A FOOD FROM A BOOK OR SERIES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRY

An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes, #1)

So far, everyone loves this freakin book and I shall also!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute tag!!! Love your answers. The throne of glass series is awesome! Most people do like it, but we read this in my YA book club IRL and only half of the people liked it. I was shocked.

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik