Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Santa baby, just slip Percy Jackson under the tree for me...like seriously no joke

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year
When I was younger all I wanted was toys, toys, and more toys. I despised getting clothes and socks for Christmas and wished misfortune placed upon whoever gave me underwear. Now that I'm older, all I want is just books...and more books.

The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (Her last name is so cool to say!)
Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufmen
Percy Jackson's Greek Gods by Rick Riordan
Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes by Rick Riordan
Instinct by Sherrilyn Kenyon
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
Illusion by Sherrilyn Kenyon

What are you asking for Santa this Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik