Saturday, December 19, 2015

My Weird Vampire Academy Fan Cast

Everyone has read the Vampire Academy series (If you haven't you need to stop what you're doing now and read it because the series is amazing and fun!) and probably watched the movie (which isn't really that good) so today I would like to share you guys my fan cast for this series since it's one of my favorites of all time but there's something a bit weird about my selection of people but this is my opinion and this is how I've been imagining these characters throughout the series.


Sandra Bullock as Rose Hathaway


Okay now I can feel you guys already judging me and thinking, "What in the world were you thinking picking someone that is old enough to play Rose's mother?"

Well there was this super model (I forgot her name) I pictured as Rose that looked EXACTLY like Sandra Bullock but I forgot her name and her face started morphing into a teenage version of Sandra Bullock and it fitted my kind of Rose! 

Look at her! Can a younger version of her play Rose? 
Yes? No? Just me? 


Orlando Bloom as Dimitri Belikov

Are you still looking at me as if I'm on drugs? Okay Dimitri is pictured to be tall, with long curly brown hair, and brown eyes and you know what the first thing that came to mind? Orlando Freakin' Bloom. Plus I didn't picture him as Dimitri like the picture above. Obviously him with long hair of course.
This is my Dimitri! ^^
This is the one I picture him fighting and being a total badass and training Rose! I don't think Orlando Bloom isn't that bad to play Dimitri too!



Chrystal Copland as Vasilisa Dragomir

Now I know what you're thinking...
"Who in the world is this, Cayla?"

Well people, she's a model that I saw one day on the internet and when I started reading Vampire Academy, she kind of stuck with him as Vasilisa. I always picture Vasilisa as someone who's soft and sweet with big green eyes,really light blonde hair, tall, and model-like and Crystal Copland came to mind.

 And besides, she does look like she can play a good Lissa!



Munro Chambers as Christian Ozera

In case you didn't know, Munro Chambers plays Eli in Degrassi. I don't really watch Degrassi since it's been on forever but that one time I did watch it that had Munro Chambers in it, I knew in that moment that I found my Christian Ozera.

His character in Degrassi to me was sassy and said lonely and Christian is like that to me in this series and I just think Munro Chambers can make an awesome Christian!



Colin O'Donoghue as Adrian Ivashkov

Okay, I know you're like,

Okay I don't know what I was thinking either but he just came to mind. I don't watch Once Upon and Time so I have no idea what's his character like but I know he plays Captain Hook and I'm going to assume he's cocky just like Adrian. He looks like those sexy dangerous men with bad reputations but they're too sexy to resist (ADRIAN HELLO!!) Seriously guys, I couldn't picture no one else to play the role besides him!

Plus he's not that bad!



Well this concludes my fan cast of Vampire Academy and I admit I did have a lot of fun making this post and I hope to share more of my weird choosing of fan casts for other books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik