Sunday, February 28, 2016

Rip or Ship it book tag

I know I've been quite absent lately and that's only due to the fact is that school is keeping me busy and my internet had been down also so I couldn't blog at all so I had to live in the stone age for a while.


Plus lately I've been looking at book tags and I thought this was cool to do and I've been in the mood to do book tags and this tag was made by emmmabooks.

All you have to do in this tag is to get names from books, put them in a jar and pick two and decide if you rip or ship it.

Since I'm too lazy to get out paper and pen, I randomized names of characters with a generator on the internet so let's get started!

Dimitri Belikov (Vampire Academy series)
Captain Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles)

This is a weird combination don't you think? Captain Thorne is a bit like Rose since they're both hilarious and resourceful and I can picture Dimitri rolling his eyes and smiling every time Thorne says something stupid. So I'm going to have to...


SHIP IT!

Aiden St. Delphi (The Covenant series)
Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles)

Okay this combo is weird also because Aiden seems like the nurturing and clingy type of guy when Cinder is more of a I-ain't-got-type-for-cuddling-I-need-to-go-save-the-world type of girl and she is nothing like Alexandria and Aiden isn't like Kai. So I'm going to have to..


RIP IT

Alexandria Andros (The Covenant series)
Percy Jackson (The Percy Jackson series)

I don't see neither of them as a couple but I can definitely see them as friends and fighting monsters together! I can also see them bickering and calling them each other names. So I'm going to have to...


SHIP IT

as friends...

Annabeth Chase (The Percy Jackson series)
Warner (Shatter me series)

YES!!! I SHIP THIS!!!!!!
The romance will be too cute and I can see Warner being intimidated and impressed by Annabeth and I can see her damaging his ego! This is definitely like Draco and Hermione!


SHIP IT!!!!

Leo Valdez (The Heroes of Olympus series)
Juliette Ferrars (Shatter Me series)

This is like shipping Juliette with Kenji since Kenji and Leo are alike but like Kenji and Juliette I would only ship them as friends. I can definitely see Leo being impressed by her super strength and making weapons for her.

SHIP IT

as friends...

Ash (Iron Fey series)
Adelina (The Young Elites series)

She's too crazy for Ash and I can see her backstabbing him to get what she wants. 
Adelina is crazy yo.


RIP IT

Roth (The Dark Elements series)
Nico Di Angelo (The Percy Jackson series)

Dude rip it for sure...I don't see them as a couple, comrades, or even friends. I can see Nico being very annoyed of Roth anyways.


RIP IT

Kenji (The Shatter Me series)
Solara Brooks (The Starflight series)

I really don't see them as a couple but most definitely friends since they're both resourceful and smart.

SHIP IT

as friends...

Rose Hathaway (The Vampire Academy series)
Hermione Granger (Harry Potter series)

Dude I most definitely ship this. Hermione is almost like Dimitri anyways since they both like to follow the rules and stay out of trouble and you know Rose is trouble. Plus they'll be so bad ass together!!!

SHIP IT!!

This was a really fun tag to do, pairing characters with other characters. I tag everyone and should do this because it's interesting to think about who should be with who!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe this is such a good idea!! Thoroughly entertaining read - I love the sound of fusing together two completely different book characters and weighing if they'd work in a relationship or not. (also the ripping gifs SLAYED me!)

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~ TT @ http://introtoblurb.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Images by Freepik