Friday, February 12, 2016

Intergalactic Book Tag!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've made a blog post but I have been getting bad internet lately but now that it's fixed I can blog all the post I want now! During my Stone Age time with no internet, I've read I think two books and one of them I have recently finished and will post a review later this week is called Starflight by Melissa Landers and I absolutely enjoyed it! I've seen some booktubers doing this tag and I thought, "This looks fun, I should do it too!"


1. Space: Name a book that is out of this world – that takes place in a world different from our own.


20821111

This world that Adelina lives in, is cray.

2. Black Hole: Name a book that completely sucked you in.


9680718

I read the whole Covenant Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout in December and I honestly couldn't stop reading it and it completely sucked me into this story

3. Lightspeed: Name a book you are anticipating so much that you wish you could travel at lightspeed to get to it.


25558608

I really need this book because the way that first one ended was not enough for me. I need this book. I need this book right now.


4. Nebula: Name a book with a beautiful cover.


19370304

I wanted to pick a book from my TBR from Goodreads and I recently added The Smell of Other People's House's and I thought the sky looked so gorgeous!

5. Multiverse: Name a companion set or spinoff series you love.


The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1)

Is this series considered a spinoff?

. Gravity: Name your favorite romantic pairing that seems to have gravitational pull to each other.




In case you didn't know, Dimitri and Rose from the Vampire Academy series are basically the OTP of my life. I love them and they're perfect for each other and I can never get enough of either of them. 

You know your OTP is really your OTP if  you don't even ship the male interest with yourself and instead ship him with the female character. That's love right there guys.

Rose and Dimitri.

My loves.


(And also in case you didn't and haven't been on my blog long enough, I have always pictured Rose as a younger Sandra Bullock and Dimitri as Orlando Bloom.)

7. The Big Bang: Name the book that got you started on reading. 


Marked (House of Night #1)

Oh Marked.

This series will always have a special place in my heart.

Even though the series is pointlessly dragging and is horrible now.

8. Asteroid: Name a short story or novella that you love.


18052136

I don't read much novellas but the one I remember the most that I read and enjoyed was In Time by Alexandra Bracken and this book broke me.

9. Galaxy: Name a book with multiple POVs.


13206900

This crazy series probably has like eight different POVs.


10. Spaceship: Name a book title that would be a great name for a spaceship.


8685612

I think The Iron Queen has a nice ring to me.

I also need to reread this series.


Well that's all today folks. I enjoyed doing this book tag and tag everyone else to do so! My Starflight book review will be coming soon! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik