Friday, February 12, 2016

Getting Sorted to my Hogwarts House!

Hello everyone! So, on pottermore a couple days ago, I decided to sign up to find out what's my Hogwarts house! Shockingly, I got sorted into...

..........


HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!


I was completely appaulled because I don't consider myself a Hufflepuff... I always thought they were the goody-toe shoes house and were like the lame kids. So I always thought of myself as Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw like the most of you book weirdos!

So I did something completely insane during school.

I took the Sorting Hat quiz twelve times.

TWELVE TIMES!

No person in there right mind would do that but I wanted to make sure was I truly a Hufflepuff and that this wasn't just some fluke. So I collected data of which house I got each time I finished the quiz and shockingly, I ended up being a Hufflepuff!

Hufflepuff-5
Ravenclaw-4
Gryffindor-2
Slytherin-1

On my eleventh try, I got a tie between Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff and on that twelfth shot, the Hufflepuff house broke the tie breaker.

I couldn't believe I got Slytherin once because even though there were different questions each time, I still had the same answers and sometimes I would change whenever I get second thoughts but mostly they were all the time.

So this wraps up my crazy experiment of finding out if I'm truly a Hufflepuff and the data confirms so. I advise everyone to go to Pottermore.com and find out what your house is too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik