Monday, August 1, 2016

Makeup Book Tag!

I've been seeing this around in the bookish community so I thought, "I love books and I love make so why not!" it but each question I answer I will add a product I use and a picture of myself wearing it!

This tag was created by Beth Anne on youtube but I will be doing the version by Trina from Between the Chapters from Youtube.

Primer: A book that left a lasting impression

15507958

I would like to go with Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. I hardly reach for these types of books because those books make me sad and this book truly did that and probably even scarred me a little. So yeah this book made a very lasting impression.

For primer I will be using The Pore Professional Primer


Foundation: Your favorite first book in a series.
 


9284655

I have so many favorite first books in a series but I will go with Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck. I will say it's not the most perfect first book, it does have some flaws but this book will always have a special place in my fangirling heart.

For Foundation I will be putting on Maybelline Fit Me in Dewy and I will be applying it with a damp beauty blender

Concealer: A character you'd like to erase.

14061955

Freaking Mal OMG! He annoyed me so much in Siege and Storm! He wouldn't let Alina be a total badass and he was so whiny and I just wish he would just go away. Plus I shipped Alina with The Darkling or Nikolai but noooooooo there's freaking Mal always there!! UGH I just want him gone.

For a concealer I actually color correct under my eyes and around my eyebrows and I use Rimmel Hide the Blemish and I use it on my eyelids and under eye bags from all the reading and spazzing I do at night. I also blend  this out with a damp beauty blender.


 Brows: A book you think everyone should read.

13372690

Everyone in their life should read slammed. It's a book about poetry and it's so heartbreaking yet heartwarming. I actually think everyone should read Colleen Hoover books.

For eyebrows, I use the HD lifting concealer so highlight around my eyebrows and I have no idea what I use for my eyebrows because a friend gave me this eyebrow kit and I just use a regular eyeliner to lightly trace around my eyebrows. I know I'm clueless.


Highlight: A book that brightened your day.

Anything by Rick Riordan or the Chronicles of Nick series by Sherrilyn Kenyon because they're both amazing and make me happy.

For highlight I will use a liquid and will use the ELF HD lifting concealer again and highlight



Wow I just noticed I didn't blend well on my forehead... good going Cayla way to be a professional.

Contour: A book you got a deep meaning out of

17623975

A book that comes to might is Just One Day. I already used Me Before You but I learned from reading this book was to have fun and do what YOU want and not what anyone else tells you to do because life is too short.

For contour I actually use a liquid contour and I use the LA Girl Pro concealer in Mahogany 


Powder: Your favorite last book in a series.

6527740

I haven't read any good last books lately but the one that comes to mind immediately is Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. You guys know I love me some Rose and Dimitri and them in this book !!!! I just can't...

For powder I'm using the ELF setting powder and I only set on my highlight areas.


After I bake for a while I wipe off the powder with a powder foundation.

Eyeshadow: A book with your favorite color on the cover.

 18180495

I just love the color red and I thought this cover looked so badass and cool. It makes me want to read Vicious all over again.

For eyeshadow I use NYC Lovatives by Demi. I just picked it up because I needed a good nude palette to start with.


 Eyeliner: A dark and mysterious book.

20821111

I wouldn't say it's a mysterious book but I would most definitely say it's a very dark book and Adelina is crazy yet a true badass in this book.

For eyeliner I am using a Gel by Wet N' Wild because I had liquid liners and my forgetful self forgot to get a picture of it so here's me with liner hehehehhe

Mascara: A loooooooong book.

 1162543

This still reigns supreme ruler of the longest book on my bookshelf.

For mascara I use this mascara I have no idea where it's from because the label is gone so it's just some black container.


Blush: A book with a cringe-worthy romance.

17927395

Tamlin and Feyre in this book makes me flinch and uncomfortable because Tamlin wasn't the Tamlin I sort of crushed on in ACTOR but here he just makes me sick.

For blush I use Milani Rose blush which I love!


Lipstick: Your favorite book kiss.

4556058

Annabeth and Percy underwater scene was just too cute! Percabeth is just perfect guys.

For lipstick I will use Colour Are & B


And there you have it. The final look and pretty much my everyday makeup look. I'm probably going to change up most of my makeup items because as you can see, I didn't know some of the products I was using.


Thanks guys and happy reading!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik